1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

WD Use of drag/drop functions with a table and organizer

Discussion dans 'Windev' créé par DirkPitt, Oct 2, 2019.

1. DirkPitt

DirkPitt Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 8, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello to all

This is my scenario.
    I need to insert an appointment in an organizer starting from a list of patients in a table, like this window

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

I'm able to copy (drag) from source reading the patient surname+name, but i have some troubles on the drop event procedure because i'm not able to retrieve the "destination cell" where to save the patient name and create the appointment..

Please, can someone help me on how to solve this problem giving me an example of the code??

Thanks in advance
    Dirk

2. DirkPitt

DirkPitt Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 8, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello to all

I found the solution:

Before to add an appointment , we need to know date and time corresponding to cell where the patient name is dragged.
    This is the code i found:

dDate is Datetime
    dDate = OrganizerInfoXY(ORG_MyOrganizer, oriDateTime, MouseXPos(), MouseYPos())

Once i have the date/time available, it is easy to "attach" all the informations we want to save using an object appointment (ogiAppointment)

Thanks anyway to all for the attention
    Dirk

suenodesign apprécie ceci.

Partager cette page

Chargement...