1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

AIDE [Solved] WD - Tables list from database missing on analysis

Discussion dans 'Windev' créé par DirkPitt, Nov 9, 2018.

1. DirkPitt

DirkPitt Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 8, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello to all

I had a strange behaviour yesterday on my project developed with WD23.
    First, i'm using MariaDb as local database and after a migration from v22 to v23
    it seemed to be all fine, but after adding few windows to the project, i decide to
    add a new table in the database and import it in the project with the analysis connection
    as already declared.
    My surprise: the normal list of the available tables in the database is EMPTY!!!!
    Nothing is available and then i can't add it to the project automatically (despite i can do it manually)

Did you even experiencing a similar behaviour?
    For your information i have uninstalled WD23 and then reinstalled, but nothing change.
    So, i'm thinking that something is corrupted in the registry, but i don't know where to search.

Thank if someone can help me.

Dirk

Tags:
  2. DirkPitt

DirkPitt Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 8, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello

Problem solved!!!!

It was depending by the "libmariadb.dll" file missing in the "..\Programs\.." folder.
    After a copy of that file, all is loaded correctly in the list of tables available in the db connection..

Dirk

charlie apprécie ceci.

Partager cette page

Chargement...