1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

How to link MongoDB with windev & windev mobile?

Discussion dans 'Windev Mobile' créé par sanyad, Avr 8, 2020.

1. kdev66

kdev66 New Member

Inscrit:
    Mar 26, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    API Nodejs

Fichiers attachés:

• api.rar
      Taille de fichier:
      9 KB
      Affichages:
  2. sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    Dear kdev... Really appreciate.
    Kindly share windev Project in Zip file after exporting it.

3. kdev66

kdev66 New Member

Inscrit:
    Mar 26, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Dear Sanyad ... I want to share with you the project but it's heavy ( 80 Mo) and cannot send it because of foru restriction but i'll put all the wm project in google drive and share link

sanyad apprécie ceci.
  4. popoy

popoy Well-Known Member
    MEMBRE WX

Inscrit:
    Fev 23, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    mega.nz is free to 50go

5. kdev66

kdev66 New Member

Inscrit:
    Mar 26, 2018
    J'aime reçus:

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

Dear Sanyad ... I want to share with you the project but it's heavy ( 80 Mo) and cannot send it because of foru restriction but i'll put all the wm project in google drive and share link
    Cliquez pour agrandir...
    Projet windev mobile :

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

• kdev66

kdev66 New Member

Inscrit:
    Mar 26, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    I hope that this will help you and all
    J'espere que ça vous aidera a resoudre votre probleme et je reste à disposition pour suite

• kdev66

kdev66 New Member

Inscrit:
    Mar 26, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Ma petite application mobile : windev mobile + MongoDb + Webservice Rest API Nodejs

• sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    kdev66. So nice of you. Definitely it will help me. Now I got an idea how to do this. You are a marvel. Really appreciate.

• sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    kdev66. Thanks a lot. I just amended the codes (node.js) supplied by u as pe my data structure and it is working well. I have another query if you can extend the example project by storing external files (pdf) in MongoDB database and retrieve those files in pdf preview component of windev as and when required through extended nods.js scripts on server side.
    As I know, there are 2 ways --> BSON (<16MB file sizes) & GridFS (>16MB file size). It would be beautiful if u demonstrate both ways to store file on MongoDB database (Post as well as GET).

• sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:

. Pl help

• AlexisMori

AlexisMori New Member

Inscrit:
    Juil 26, 2021
    J'aime reçus:
    Hi....the mongoConnection sort is utilized to characterize the progressed characteristics of a association to a MongoDB server. The characteristics of this Association can be characterized and altered utilizing distinctive WLanguage properties. Remark: See Pronouncing a variable for more points of interest on the statement of this sort of variable and the utilize of WLanguage properties.

• Partager cette page

Chargement...