1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

HFSQL & MongoDB on Synology

Discussion dans 'Windev' créé par sanyad, Avr 6, 2020.

1. sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    Friends, I installed HFSQL as well as MongoDB on Synology NAS with the help of Docker and both are working as a container.
    NOTw I stuck to use them (Interface String) for these from my windev & windev mobile Applications. Some people are already using Synology NAS for maintaining & running HFSQL database inside NAS Docker Container.
    Yesilarly, the MONGODB inside my NAS is accessible to 3rd party tools like robomongo through the simple connection like 192.168.1.35:32784 (NAS Address & Port No) but I am not able to interface this with windev Apps.
    Please help/share your experiences.

Fichiers attachés:

Tags:
  2. kdev66

kdev66 New Member

Inscrit:
    Mar 26, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello, to interface your mongodb with windev or windev mobile you must use a webservice for example with nodejs
    If you are intersted, I can share with you my little experience on that.

sanyad apprécie ceci.
  3. sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

Hello, to interface your mongodb with windev or windev mobile you must use a webservice for example with nodejs
    If you are intersted, I can share with you my little experience on that.
    Cliquez pour agrandir...
    That will be better. Please help me share resource to use node.js on windev for MongoDB access. So nice of you.

Partager cette page

Chargement...