1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

WD Allow user to move controls as runtime

Discussion dans 'Windev' créé par yogiyang, Août 18, 2018.

1. yogiyang

yogiyang New Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 16, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello,

I am going to start on a new project. In this project I have to show a user Window. In this window the user has to be given a mode by setting which he/she can easily move existing controls around as needed and save the new layout for all future runs.

How to do this?

TIA

Tags:
  2. alex85

alex85 New Member

Inscrit:
    Août 10, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hi,

In the project settings, you have an option to allow the modification of the HMI by users.

Below you'll find where to locate the option (sorry it's in french but i hope it will help you to find it).

Here help from PCsoft Forum :

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

[​IMG]

Fichiers attachés:

3. yogiyang

yogiyang New Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 16, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Alex85,

Thanks for the tip.

But I have one problem. I what to allow user to add controls to a window at run time.

How can I do this?

Please guide me.

TIA

4. suenodesign

suenodesign Well-Known Member
    MEMBRE WX

Inscrit:
    Jan 1, 2018
    J'aime reçus:

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

Alex85,

Thanks for the tip.

But I have one problem. I what to allow user to add controls to a window at run time.

How can I do this?

Please guide me.

TIA
    Cliquez pour agrandir...
    Hi

This is a project

Look for ControlClone for more details.

[​IMG]

joker apprécie ceci.
  • Ezekiel056

Ezekiel056 Active Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 17, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hi,

I suggest you to create a class that stores the position, the label, the size etc... of each custom controls.
    You create an array of objects from that class to store informations of all the custom controls.

Then when the user presses "Save" you serialise it XML or json to save it.
    When the user lanch the application, you'll just have to unserialize the xml / json data and create each custom controls.

Fouedusa apprécie ceci.
  • Partager cette page

Chargement...