1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

DEMANDE WD: Bug on Combo Box

Discussion dans 'Windev' créé par DirkPitt, Nov 20, 2018.

1. DirkPitt

DirkPitt Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 8, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello

I think version 23 US has a bug...(only one?!?!?!?!?)

As a new functionality, PCS has added a new little field (below the zone displaying the value selected) with the possibility to find an element in the list of items.
    But, in the case we have a long string value, the value selected is truncated without show you the rest of string.
    Only adding a "MouseRollOver" event with "MySelf..tooltip=MySelf..displayedvalue" will show you the entire string as a tooltip, once you have selected the item from the list.
    Where is the problem?
    Now, try to search again another item in the list, and you will see that the item near what you are typing (or the exact word) is not selected in the list...
    The bug, i think, is that the search (find) is limited only to the first item.....
    This bug was not present in the v22...

I dont' know if the french version of v23 has the same behaviour and i would like to hear other users about this problem.

Thanks
    Dirk

Tags:
  2. WX1331

WX1331 Well-Known Member
    MEMBRE WX DUMP TEAM

Inscrit:
    Jan 1, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello Dirk
    a small example to understand the bug

Partager cette page