1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

WM Integrating epub reader in Android App

Discussion dans 'Windev Mobile' créé par yogiyang, Août 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. yogiyang

yogiyang New Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 16, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello,

I have been trying to load my ebooks in my app, but I would not have been able to do that.

This is a powerful ebook reader that supports ebooks and has all the features that I look to implement.

Its name is SkyEpub. (

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

)

I am trying to integrate this but am not able to make any headway.

Can someone having experience in integrating third-party JAVA libraries, help in getting started with it.

Regards,

Tags:
  2. popoy

popoy Well-Known Member
    MEMBRE WX

Inscrit:
    Fev 23, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    The epub is a ZIP with XHTML.
    look here

Bonjour visiteur, Merci de vous Inscrire ou de vous connectez pour voir les liens!

and

and there are a exemple wd epub.

3. yogiyang

yogiyang New Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 16, 2018
    J'aime reçus:

Thanks for the tip.

I already know that and can easily unzip the epub file but the problem is showing the epub file in a well designed ebook reader where user can change font size, place bookmark, search for a word and show its occurrence with page number, etc.

It is not possible to program HTML control to the extent needed for adding such functionality. For example, I tried to just enlarge font but could not get the control to even enlarge the font.

Are there any sample showing as how we can program HTML control at a deep level.

Regards,

4. popoy

popoy Well-Known Member
    MEMBRE WX

Inscrit:
    Fev 23, 2018
    J'aime reçus:

Thanks for the tip.

I already know that and can easily unzip the epub file but the problem is showing the epub file in a well designed ebook reader where user can change font size, place bookmark, search for a word and show its occurrence with page number, etc.

It is not possible to program HTML control to the extent needed for adding such functionality. For example, I tried to just enlarge font but could not get the control to even enlarge the font.

Are there any sample showing as how we can program HTML control at a deep level.

Regards,
    Cliquez pour agrandir...
    you can do this with dom

if you have WM 23

you have example wd epub and Android Dialogue HTML

#4 popoy, Août 23, 2018
    Dernière édition: Août 23, 2018
  • yogiyang

yogiyang New Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 16, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello,

Sorry I don't understand this sentence.

I checked all the samples that are shipped with WM20 and WD20 but did not find anything relevant to epub or Dialogue HTML.

Regards,

• popoy

popoy Well-Known Member
    MEMBRE WX

Inscrit:
    Fev 23, 2018
    J'aime reçus:

Hello,

Sorry I don't understand this sentence.

I checked all the samples that are shipped with WM20 and WD20 but did not find anything relevant to epub or Dialogue HTML.

Regards,
    Cliquez pour agrandir...
    these are paying examples of Pcsoft in the LST

yogiyang apprécie ceci.
  • yogiyang

yogiyang New Member

Inscrit:
    Jan 16, 2018
    J'aime reçus:
    Hello,

these are paying examples of Pcsoft in the LST
    Cliquez pour agrandir...
    In which version of LST can we find this example?

Is there any way by which I can get this sample only for any study purpose/

Regards,

• Partager cette page

Chargement...