1. Ce site utilise des cookies. En continuant à utiliser ce site, vous acceptez l'utilisation des cookies. En savoir plus.
  2. Bonjour tout le monde ! Veillez consulter la Politique de forum pour comprendre nos règles, Merci a vous !
    Rejeter la notice

How to prepare server to interface HFSQL Data

Discussion dans 'Windev Mobile' créé par sanyad, Avr 4, 2020.

1. sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    Hi friends, I am new to windev platform and learning small fragments daily. I used to be hobbies of VB6 and developed an app with that which is being used by my department with pleasure. I want to update it with a) Remote Database, 2) both windows and android versions of the app and so I want to interface a windev/windev mobile app with an HFSQL database (on a remote server). I bought a hosting space on Linux Server from Godaddy.com and associated it with a web address.
    How to proceed further for
    1. installing HFSQL services on my webserver?
    2. Which files do I need to upload on the webserver?
    3. Can I use the same remote database (HFSQL) for windev and windev mobile apps both?
    4. Any tool to edit remote HFSQL database in the backend to update daily data?

Any friend if can share a tiny remote database example (MySQL or HFSQL) to interface with windev & windev mobile as no example in the examples of windev for remote database access is available.

If any friend want the English version of " windev, webdev, windev mobile Apprenez" book (Translated and recompile in pdf with Google Translator), I can share the link as I don't know if I can share the same in forum.

2. 22c304

22c304 New Member

Inscrit:
    Août 25, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    You need the HFSQL Server deployed on your server.
    Be sure to allow incoming / outgoing ports 4900 or whatever port your HFSQL server is using (through the firewall) on your physical server.
    Set up a database with the HFSQL file/s you want to access.
    Set up users and give them right/s to the server and database.
    Use a connection in your android and windows app (defined in the analysis or inside each app) to connect to remote database.
    Yes you can use the same database for both windows and android app.
    You can modify HFSQL files directly through the Control Center of HFSQL but it will be easier to do with a application you create probably.

sanyad apprécie ceci.
  3. sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    Thanks. I have installed HFSQL server on my Synology NAS and using it as the backend database for both windev & windev mobile project.

4. sanyad

sanyad Member

Inscrit:
    Sept 27, 2019
    J'aime reçus:
    Hi, I have interfaced HFSQL database on Synology with my app but I am not able to see HFSQL file on Synology shared Folder even after proper mapping as indicated below:
    docker/hfsql/BDD (Synology shared folder ) --> /opt/hfsql/BDD (Docker HFSQL)
    docker/hfsql/log --> /var/log/hfsql/log
    docker/hfsql --> /var/docker/hfsql
    docker/backup--> /opt/hfsql/backup

How can I access my database & other files directly on Synology NAS without HFSQL Control Centre by mapping volume ..Pl help.

Partager cette page

Chargement...